October’s podcast features all the news and updates from Viva! – this month hear Viva! Founder & Director, Juliet Gellatley interviewed live from Dean Farm Animal Sanctuary in South Wales. Hosted by Helen Wilson.
FIND OUT MORE
- News of a Flat House Farm Day of Action in Leicestershire
- Find out about the International Vegan Film Festival online this month
- Meet the adorable pigs in the nursery at Dean Farm Animal Sanctuary and hear stories of friendship and rescue with Juliet and sanctuary founder, Mary Frankland
- Helen and Maryanne Hall from the Vegan Recipe Club catch on recipes and the latest vegan cookery trends
- Gavin Chappell-Bates is joined by the talented Tally Spear in our music section
- Find out how to sample eight vegan craft beers from Beer 52 – for free!*
*To celebrate the launch of Beer52’s new Vegan Beer Club they’re offering Viva! listeners a free case of 8 vegan craft beers! That is eight craft beers, free from any animal products, sourced and curated from the best breweries on the planet for FREE! All you need to do is go to www.beer52.com/veganviva and cover postage costs.
ABOUT OUR SHOW
You can hear this show via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don’t forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile device or computer. It’s automatic and completely free. Here’s how.
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2020. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music and content used by permission. Produced by Helen Wilson for Viva!.