November’s podcast features all the news and updates from Viva! – celebrating World Vegan Month, the End Factory Farming Before It Ends Us campaign launch, an exclusive interview with veteran undercover investigator, Gem De Silva and music from BBC Radio 6 Music star, Luke James-Williams.
Find out more
- Our new campaign launch End Factory Farming Before It Ends Us just in time for World Vegan Day (November 1)
- Our 2,000 free meal giveaway for people in need during the pandemic, in partnership with Million Dollar Vegan
- Viva! founder and director Juliet Gellatley talks about her experience investigating Flat House pig farm in Leicestershire, on location at Dean Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Find out about cooking vegan on a budget with Maryanne Hall from the Vegan Recipe Club
- Life undercover with expert investigator, Gem De Silva, of Tracks Investigations
- Singer-songwriter, Luke James-Williams chats to Gavin Chappell-Bates about his latest release, Blood Jump.
About our show
You can hear this show via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don’t forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile device or computer. It’s automatic and completely free. Here’s how.
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2020. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music and content used by permission. Produced by Helen Wilson for Viva!.