Interview with Seth Tibbott, founder of the much-loved and longest running vegan brand, Tofurky. Plus an exclusive interview with Rich Hardy, veteran undercover investigator with more than 20 years experience in the field, on the launch of his new book.
July’s podcast also features all the latest news and updates from Viva!, including the launch of our gripping documentary HOGWOOD: a modern horror story, and a catch up with Jerome Flynn — Viva! patron and presenter of HOGWOOD.
FIND OUT MORE
- It’s finally here! The launch of HOGWOOD: a modern horror story on Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV and Google Play Movies. Plus wise words from Jerome Flynn, presenter and Viva! patron.
- Exclusive interview with Seth Tibbott, founder of the plant-based protein company, Tofurky.
- July cookery inspiration comes from Vegan Recipe Club’s Maryanne Hall, with summertime advice for vegans at socially-distanced BBQs.
- Lex Rigby, Viva! campaigns manager, interviews Rich Hardy an exclusive interview with Rich Hardy, veteran undercover investigator, on the launch of his new book and reflections on his life as an undercover investigator.
- Lex also gives behind the scenes look at Viva!’s own shocking undercover investigation of two pig farms supplying Morrisons.
- Gavin Chappell-Bates hosts his regular dedicated music feature. This month he interviews Jen Armstrong (aka Queen V), vegan singer-songwriter.