We wish you a compassionate Christmas! In this extra special episode, we have a worldwide exclusive! Introducing the fantastic, positively vegan Christmas song, Peace on Your Plate. Produced by Gavin Chappell-Bates and Giles Bryant, Peace on Your Plate could become the first ever vegan Christmas No.1 – with your support! Tune in now to listen to the song and learn how to help bring compassion to the charts this Christmas.
Also in this episode:
- Juliet, our founder and director, wishes you a very merry vegan Christmas.
- We catch up with the campaigns team about Viva!Shake – the dairy-free milkshake tour that visited Fresher’s Fairs across the UK.
- We introduce our new Gifts For Life catalogue, chat about the Deliciously Vegan Christmas Guide and prepare for our last festive festival of the year – the Bristol Viva! Vegan Festival.
- We discuss turkeys with the campaigns team. Order your door dropper leaflets now!
- We interview Gabrielle Aplin vegan singer-songwriter who made Christmas No.1 with her cover of The Power of Love, and feature a Christmas song from her latest EP.
- Exclusive: Put Peace on Your Plate this Christmas Day!