S1 E3: Calum Harris
Since 2019, Calum has been on a mission to help people to cook easy and accessible vegan food they actually want to make and that is healthy.
By his own admission he’s relevant thanks to ‘social media’, though has gone from strength-to-strength, from part of the Plantboiis collective, to releasing his first cookbook.
In this conversation Calum and Faye discuss topics, such as:
- Why he felt it necessary to call Jamie Oliver “dad”.
- The difference between being a chef and a cook – Calum is resolutely in the second category (for now)
- Not taking himself too seriously
- His first cookbook and its creation
- Being part of the Plantboiis collective
- Veganism and masculinity
- Appearing on The Great Cookbook Challenge
About Our Show
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile device or computer. It’s automatic and completely free.
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2023. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music and content used by permission. Produced by Faye Lewis and Lex Rigby for Viva!.
This podcast is sponsored by Viva! partners, Evergreen Insurance Services; an ethical insurance broker making positive changes in the natural world by helping wildlife and nature charities.