The UK continues to bake in the unusually hot Summer weather we’re getting – but Kris manages to hold off on using the aircon until just before the end of this episode.
This episode includes an update on the Viva!licious vegan ice-cream van tour, an interview with a vegan food bloggers and an exclusive interview with Viva! founder Juliet Gellatley and new campaigns manager Lex Rigby, who take us behind the scenes as they pay another shocking visit to Hogwood farm.
In this episode:
- “Forking Fit” food vlogger Lizzie Tighe
- What you told us in the Big ‘Attitudes to Veganism” Survey
- Juliet and Lex discuss yet more shocking findings in our recent investigation at Hogwood farm
- Viva!’s Summer Recipe Guide
- Plus Festivals, the Viva!licious vegan ice cream van tour, and more.
- You can hear this podcast via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don’t forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
GET THIS FREE PODCAST AUTOMATICALLY ON THE FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH. HERE’S HOW.