Defeat diabetes through diet with Viva! Health’s specially designed D-Diet.
Our D-Diet is specifically tailored to the needs of diabetics and has been shown to be able to reverse diabetes and enable many patients to be taken off their medication. The D-Diet strikes right at the core of the condition and is more effective that any current mainstream recommendations. It also prevents further health complications common for diabetes including heart and circulation problems, kidney disease and eyesight deterioration.
Diabetes has reached epidemic proportions. Since 1996, the number of people with diabetes in the UK has risen from 1.4 million to 3.2 million. It is expected to rise to five million by 2025. If the trend continues, by 2035 the NHS will have to spend nearly a fifth of its entire budget on treating diabetes. This is clearly unsustainable and we need to start looking for preventative measures.
Diabetes (type 2) goes hand in hand with increased body weight and an unhealthy diet. Lifestyle is the single most important factor in the development of this disease and it can dictate whether you stay healthy or develop diabetes. But, most importantly, a change in lifestyle can help you get healthy again.
The best available medication and current dietary recommendations are unable to limit the growth of this disease, never mind reverse it. Lifestyle and diet changes are recognised as necessary for diabetes management but none of the mainstream, currently recommended diet changes is truly effective.
However, there is a diet that has proved to be effective in reversing diabetes, bringing blood glucose levels under control, inducing weight-loss and significantly improving the health of diabetics and yet has no official recognition and plays no part in the official UK therapeutic approach. It is a vegan, low-fat, low GI diet which works on basic biological principles and has helped a large number of diabetics over the past 30 years because it strikes at the very core of the condition.
About the D-Diet
Our D-Diet is specifically tailored to the needs of diabetics and has been shown to be able to reverse diabetes and enable many patients to be taken off their medication. The D-Diet strikes right at the core of the condition and is more effective that any current mainstream recommendations. It also prevents further health complications common for diabetes (heart and circulation problems, kidney disease, eyesight deterioration, etc.).
D-Diet Success Stories
Peter, Andrew and Debbie had been suffering under the weight of type 2 diabetes for years – until they started following Viva! Health’s D-Diet aimed at combating the disease. Read more.
Start the D-Diet today!
Whether you have diabetes or are at risk, try our D-Diet for at least four weeks and see the results for yourself. We offer a range of materials to help you, including:
- Report: a scientific report, The Big-D: Defeating Diabetes through Diet, explaining the science behind the diet
- Guide: an easy-to-read guide, The Big-D: defeating diabetes with the D-Diet, offering basic information about diabetes and diet, shopping and cooking tips and a week’s worth of recipes
- Fact sheet: a fact sheet, The Big-D: defeating diabetes with the D-Die, summarising all you need to know about the D-Diet
- D-Pack: a special pack at a special price if you pledge to follow the D-Diet for four weeks. It contains: the report, the guide, a colourful wall-chart with basic nutrients for every day, a feedback form, a telephone number for nutritional enquiries and access to our recipe club
- Feedback form: when you start the D-Diet, we’d like to ask you to fill out the form by adding a little bit of information to it each day. It is very important for you to track your progress and keep motivated. When you have completed the four weeks, please send the form back to us because we want to know how your journey with the D-Diet went and hear about your experience.
- Return by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return by post: Viva! Health, 8 York Court, Wilder Street, Bristol, BS2 8QH