August’s podcast features all the news and updates from Viva! – including our celebrity-backed open letter to Boris Johnson as part of the 3 in 4 Campaign, an interview with American social media-influencer John Oberg as well as top vegan authors and musicians!
FIND OUT MORE
- Help Viva! End Factory Farming by signing our open letter to Boris Johnson, featured in our news section, plus updates on Hogwood: a modern horror story
- Learn how to be the best advocate for animals online from one of the top vegan social media influencers – John Oberg
- It’s all about the Sheese! We catch up with Laura from Bute Island to hear about the plant-based cheese revolution
- We chat to top-selling vegan author Natalie Winter, about her new novel, The Moments
- August cookery inspiration comes from Vegan Recipe Club’s Maryanne Hall
- Gavin Chappell-Bates hosts his regular dedicated music feature. This month he chats to US singer- songwriter Inanna.
ABOUT OUR SHOW
You can hear this show via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don’t forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile device or computer. It’s automatic and completely free. Here’s how.
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2020. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music and content used by permission. Produced by Helen Wilson for Viva!.