Investigation: Hogwood 2019
Against all odds, Viva! Campaigns returned to Hogwood pig farm in 2019 to expose shocking conditions at Tesco-approved hell hole for the third year running.
Hogwood Farm houses around 16,000 pigs and is one of the largest pig farms Viva! has ever seen. The conditions for pigs there are so appalling that Viva! launched a campaign in 2017 urging supporters to take action.
- Against all odds, in July 2019, Viva! Campaigns return to Hogwood pig farm to expose more shocking conditions at Tesco-approved hell hole for the third consecutive year.
- Read Juliet’s personal account of the horrors at Hogwood Farm.
- A Mail on Sunday exclusive reveals Red Tractor has suspended Hogwood Farm’s certification and that Tesco drops them with immediate effect.
- Cranswick plc releases a public statement calling the Hogwood footage “indefensible” and as a result take the decision to permanently cease accepting any future deliveries from Hogwood Farm.
- Following the launch of a crowdfunding campaign, Viva! raises £10,000 in just 24 hours to further expose the cruelty at Hogwood Farm.