Millions of people are now using the Internet – and the number is increasing each and every day, particularly for online shopping. Why not take advantage of this growing market – by advertising your business on Viva!’s popular website? Prices start from as little as £15 – click here for details.
Vegetarian Guide to the Lake District
Veggie-friendly? Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your business in Viva!’s Vegetarian Guide to the Lake District. Now in its 24th year - the guide includes guest houses, hotels, restaurants, pubs and shops that cater for vegetarians and vegans.
You can list your business for as little as £10 (inc vat).
All advertising rates and booking details are in this downloadable Booking Form.
Viva!LIFE - the sure way to reach vegetarians, vegans, meat and dairy reducers
- 48-page, full-colour, A4 magazine
- Now incorporating Veggiehealth
- Biggest and best UK vegetarian magazine
- Distributed to 15,000 Viva! supporters three times a year
- Sent to all media nationwide
- Received by health food shops, hotels, B&Bs and restaurants in Viva!'s Supporters' Discount Scheme
- Exclusive celebrity interviews - Heather Mills, Paul McCartney, Sportacus, Tony Benn, Martin Shaw, Chrissie Hynde, Joanna Lumley. Often syndicated
- Great products pages, readers offers, features, health advice, campaign news, cookery and insightful commentaries
- Huge popularity ensures a long shelf life
|Spring VL 49||Fri, Jan 13||Fri, Jan 20||Fri, Feb 17|
|Summer VL 50||Fri, April 13||Fri, May 4||Fri, June 8|
|Winter VL 51||Fri, Sept 7||Fri, Sept 28||Fri, Nov 2|
|Spring VL 52||Fri, Jan 4||Fri, Jan 18||Fri, Feb 15|
Launched in 1994 and now the best-supported veggie organisation in the UK. Headline-grabbing campaigns to save animals and help people go veggie. Campaigns reach millions through great media coverage and active local groups. Popular and professionally produced guides on all the issues (illustrations).
No other publication reaches more vegetarians, vegans and meat and dairy reducers than Viva!LIFE. Viva!LIFE is the perfect title to promote your business and products. Rates are genuinely affordable. Discounts for vegan businesses and series bookings.
Who reads Viva!LIFE
Most readers rate Viva!LIFE as 'excellent' or 'good'. One third are meat/fish eaters open to alternatives. Most are vegans or veggies looking for inspiration. Readers are predominantly female - and mostly control the shopping. One third are 18-34 years - over 40 per cent are 35-54 years. Health and ending animal cruelty are what motivates Viva!LIFE readers