Smells Like Teen Spirit
What’s Cookin’? – recipes to get you started
Baked Bananas with Chocolate Dessert So, What Do You Eat?
Sometimes the easiest things are the best…
- 1 large ripe banana per person
- 70ml orange juice per person
- ½ tsp brown sugar per person
- Chocolate dessert such as Alpro Soya Dessert
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Peel and slice each banana lengthways and lay in a dish.
- Pour over the juice and sugar.
- Bake in hot oven until soft and brown.
- Serve with chocolate dessert, or ice cream…