Quick & Easy Veggie Cooking
Almost Instant Noodles So, What Do You Eat?
- 500g/1lb 2oz noodles
- 450g/1lb carrots
- Bunch chopped parsley
- 1-2cm/½-1 inch cube fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- Shoyu to taste
- Mixed seeds: ½ cup: sunflower/pumpkin/sesame
- Fresh or dried chilli
- Boil kettle.
- Put noodles into a pan and pour enough water over them to cover well.
- Bring back to boil for 2-3 minutes until soft. Drain.
- During this time, peel and chop garlic and ginger and fry very gently (almost just warming) in a frying pan.
- Add shoyu and mixed seeds.
- Grate carrots and put aside.
- If you use it, chop chilli (only use a little to start with) and add, or else a pinch of chilli powder.
- Stir in noodles, season with salt and pepper then add grated carrots and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
- a squeeze of lime or lemon
- chopped coriander instead of parsley
- cashew nuts instead of seeds.