Quick & Easy Veggie Cooking
Leek, Lime & Coconut Soup
30 minutes: 5-10 minutes preparation, 20 minutes cooking
- 30ml/2tbsp sesame oil
- 3 medium leeks, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 green chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1.2ltr/2pts water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 570ml/1pt coconut milk
- Handful green coriander, chopped
- Heat sesame oil in large saucepan and add leeks, chilli and potatoes.
- Sweat for a moment then add water and stock cube.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season and add coconut milk and lime juice.
- Add chopped coriander before serving.