Vegetarian Slimming & Vegetarian Health
Fat-Free Garlicky Roast Potatoes Low Fat, Low Sugar
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 180ml/6fl oz/scant ¾ cup vegetable stock
- 500g/1lb 2oz small-medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- Preheat oven to 230Cº/450Fº/Gas mark 8.
- Put onion, garlic and vegetable stock into a shallow casserole dish large enough to hold potatoes in one layer.
- Place potatoes on top of onion slices.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until potatoes are golden and there is no stock left, turning potatoes over after about 30 minutes.
- Serve at once.